Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

New Tank Set-Up

If you are new to the hobby.

New Tank Set-Up

Postby krichardsonn » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:29 am

Hello,

I have just set up my new tank last night (110 litres).

The brand is Juwel Primo LED 110, great looking tank!!

Cleaned all of the gravel and decorations and filled up with water and put in some water chlorine remover that I got from pets at home.

A couple of hours after setting up i noticed all of these micro bubbles all over the glass, decorations and filter.

Not 100% sure what they are and if they will clear on there own, they are the same when I woke up this morning.

If someone could shed some light on this that would be great as I am an ultimate beginner to fish keeping!

Thank you
krichardsonn

Re: New Tank Set-Up

Postby malakye » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:29 am

The bubbles are normmal in a new tank and will clear.
If you read the pinned post in this section about fishless cycle it will give you the best start. If you decide to do a fish cycle have a read at that post and go really slow.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Beginners