Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

gravel to sand

If you are new to the hobby.

Re: gravel to sand

Postby Bedbug » Thu May 14, 2015 7:07 pm

Both tanks I received had two Cory. One large and one skinnier.
I don't particularly want Fry to take care of, although if I get another tank I will need a few more.
Bedbug

Postby Bedbug » Sun May 17, 2015 5:21 pm

Correction: I received all 4 Corys with the 10 gal tank that also had the black widows. I transferred 2 Corys to the 7 gal tank that has the Serpae in it.

Has anyone tried plastic grass to cover the bottom of a tank?
I wonder if you put it down and then added sand so just the tops show through the sand, or would the sand work it way under and push grass up?

Don't think the Corys will like it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bedbug

Postby malakye » Mon May 18, 2015 3:29 pm

I wouldnt add that simply because you do have corys, it would cause damage to their barbels. I would have kept the group fo 4 cory together, they are really sociable fish and do so much better and are happier in groups of at least 4.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Beginners