Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

second hand external filter

Need advice about buying some equipment or wish to write a review.

second hand external filter

Postby intuitive25 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:17 pm

hi, im currently looking at buying an external filter for £60 secondhand, im unsure if this is a genuine bargain or not, this is the advert....

External filter. Built in 300w heater with external digital lcd temp display and controls.and a 18w uv steralizer.filter has extra ceramics added and lava rocks ( perfect for cichlids and tropical fish. About 6months old. Please note this is a modified 1400LH allpondsolutions external filter. In excellent working condition. Could do with a new spray bar( £5 for a replacement of ebay) as this one is not in best condition. £60 the lot no offers as I don't really want to sell.

this was the first place i thought of, any help would be great, thank you kris. :thu:
intuitive25

Re: second hand external filter

Postby malakye » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Personally I wouldnt pay that price when a brand new all ponds 1400l with UV is only £74.99 ok it doesnt come with a built in heater but still I am always iffy about modded second hand filters as you never know how long they will last for, at least new you get a guarantee.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Fishkeeping Equipment