Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Help needed please

Need some help or advice quickly.

Help needed please

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:08 pm

Hi, I have a sail fin pleco and unfortunately I didn't do my homework well enough :oops: as it's getting rather large and will keep on getting bigger, I don't want to have to euthanise it but I don't know what else I can do, I don't have any local pet shops that I can give it to, and I don't know anyone who would take locally, does anyone have any other ideas, help needed urgently please :sos:

Re: Help needed please

Postby malakye » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:13 pm

If you are not in a position to buy a large tank for the plec, you could advertise it on freeads, gumtree or similar just ensure you ask what size tank the potential new owner has.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:56 pm

Thank you, but I am not in a position to deliver her and I live on the west of Scotland in Greenock so I don't think anyone would be willing to come pick her up,( she is free to a good home)

Postby malakye » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:33 pm

I am in Scotland as well, Greenock is quite a busy wee place compared to where I am from so someone will collect it. There is a big fish rescue and if memory serves me right there are a couple of guys in there who are from Glasgow so do a google search for that and they may even help you.
Put an advert on gumtree and no doubt someone will collect it.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Thank you for all your help

Return to Emergencies