[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - My filter is too strong, What can i do?
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

My filter is too strong, What can i do?

Need some help or advice quickly.

Re: My filter is too strong, What can i do?

Postby CrayfishMan » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:23 am

Does it depend on what type of crayfish you have because mine is about 5cm long. For that size would it be okay to put 2 in a 10gal tank because i am on a very tight budget. If not i will just stick with one. Also regarding my filter i think it was because i didnt cycle it long enough. I put another guppy in there and kept a close eye on it for 30 mins. Then when i woke up the next day it was still fine and this afternoon it was still doing okay so it must of been because i didnt cycle it properly
CrayfishMan

Postby Mick » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:33 am

A 10 gallon tank will house one crayfish but adding another can cause problems as they tend to be a bit territorial and if there isn't the tank space for each of them it will lead to disputes.

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!!!

Follow us on facebook-Fishtankforum Ftf or twitter-fishtankforum!!
Mick

Postby CrayfishMan » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:18 am

okay thanks. Looks like i will have to save up and get a bigger tank. Can i move my build in filter into a bigger tank if i get one?
CrayfishMan

Postby CrayfishMan » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:38 am

I got some neon tetras in my tank =). My crayfish tries catching them but they are way to fast for him.
CrayfishMan

Previous

Return to Emergencies